Type 304 stainless steel standard; Type 316 stainless steel also available
- 1/4" thick x 6" wide
- Z brackets
- Exposed fasteners (standard) or Hidden Fasteners
- Maximum continuous length 142"L
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Z-Bracket is fabricated from 1/8" thick stainless steel bar stock. The bar stock width is selected to accommodate the rail width.
3. Tube Bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. It is not available for hidden fastening.
4. Standard bracket fastening is to drill and countersink for flat head mechanical fasteners.
6. Hidden bracket fastener for stainless rail is a welded threaded stud.
This crash rail is also available in aluminum, Protector Series 2180 .