Wall Protection its What Wallguard.com is All About
Thank you for your interest in Wallguard.com. Wallguard.com is uniquely positioned in the industry to provide factory direct the finest and most effective wall, corner, and door impact protection systems for a wide range of facilities and applications.
With many years of excellence in the construction specialty industry, our highly trained customer service personnel at Wallguard.com, we bring powerful long-standing knowledge and experience to today’s fast-moving, highly competitive architectural products marketplace.
How is it possible for Wallguard.com to pledge best price/best quality on virtually every order, large or small, throughout our entire product line?
We have mapped our future course with our customers' best interests foremost in mind...
- We know how to match the needs of our customers with our extensive offerings in our handrail, wall guard and corner guard series. Wallguard.com offers the widest variety of shapes, profiles, designs and colors created through years of experience to please the most discerning designer or architectural consultant.
- Our successful solutions for unique customer requirements are based on past performance in both large and small projects within the health care industry. Our record speaks for itself. Contact us for more information.
- We have fine-tuned our administrative operations to make it simple for engineers, purchasing agents, facilities managers, administrators and other buyers inside our customer’s facilities to inquire about our products; request quotations and place orders by electronic means —phone, fax or e-mail.
The results are a marked reduction in costly sales calls, shorter quotation lead times, and faster processing of the order once committed. It’s our bottom line. We share these savings with our customers in the form of lower pricing.
- We back our product quality assurance statements with detailed physical specification documentation, published ADA compliance certification, fire rating test results and recommended installation instructions for best product use under normal operating conditions.
- We have streamlined our complete operating network from inquiry to delivery to assure our promises are kept.
All of these benefits are possible even if our customers are not fully internet connected. We may be contacted by phone at 877-943-6826, or email at email@example.com for processing of our customer’s requests.