Stainless Steel Crash Rail - 4" Wide - Order Straight Runs with Two Returns or Order Customized Lay-Out - Click Here for a Quote
Type 304 stainless steel standard; Type 316 stainless steel also available
- 1/4" thick x 4" high (standard)
- I-Beam brackets (standard),
- Hidden Fasteners - smooth front
- Maximum continuous length 142"L.
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Hidden bracket fastener for stainless rail is a welded threaded stud.
This crash rail is also available in aluminum, Protector Series 2180 .
Warning California Customers: Visit State of California website: www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information regarding Proposition 65. This product may expose you to chemicals including Chromium-Hexavalent, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or developmental toxicity.