Terms & Conditions
When placing an order online, customers are asked to acknowledge agreement with the following Terms and Conditions Return Policy:
We do not accept returns of the following material and products:
- Drilled or taped products
- Stainless steel corner guards other than Ready to Roll program qualifying material
- Aluminum corner guards
- Cut to size material less than stock 8'
- Rub rail strips / kick plates / push plates
- Any material returned after 6 month ship date
- Non-standard wall covering sheets and rolled wall covering
- Wood products
- Custom run, custom colored profiles
- Any shortages or damages should be noted on the delivery receipt or bill of lading and reported to WGDC customer service at (877) 943-6826.
Written authorization must be obtained for ALL returns.
If authorization is approved a 40% restocking fee (also applies to cancelled orders within 3 days of ship date) of the original material invoice will apply and customer pays the return freight either via Call Tag issued by Wallguard.com and deducted from the credit amount or sent back using the carrier of your choice with the RMA # clearly marked on the package/s.
If your material qualifies and is approved for return (with an RMA number issued by one of our customer service representatives):
- Any material received after 90 days of the Return Material Authorization date of issue will be considered invalid and the material will be refused.
- All returned material will be inspected by Quality Assurance for damages. Credit will not be issued for damaged or missing pieces.
Wallguard.com is not responsible for return freight charges.
SHIPMENT, DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE
Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the Seller, deliveries shall be FOB from our factory, freight charges are prepaid and added or third party billed. The Seller is not responsible for inside delivery charges, re-delivery charges, extra charges for Notification of Arrival, or any other special or extraordinary delivery charges. Regardless of the method of delivery, risk of loss for the products shall pass to the buyer on the date the products are delivered to a common carrier at our shipping point. We have no responsibility for loss or damage to the products after we have delievered them to the common carrier.