70 Standard Caulk Colors Available
Matches all 70 standard colors. Use with expansion and contraction joints when installing wallcovering.
- Guarantees a smooth, flexible seam
- Color matched to our 70 standard colors
- Use around outlet cutouts when installing sheets to allow for expansion and contraction
- Tip: apply painter's tape on either side of the area to be caulked to keep excess from getting on the wallcovering
- Typically a 1/8" bead is sufficient to fill the gap - once applied, use a putty knife to flatten the caulk and embed it deeply into the seam, then remove painter's tape from surrounding area and allow to dry
Covers 125 lf
Click Here to Request Colors
Wallguard.com 70 Colors Selection
Due to the limitations of various computer screen resolutions, the colors shown will vary.
Ready to Roll colors are indicated with .
CLICK HERE TO SEE PRODUCTS THAT ARE READY TO ROLL
Introducing our six new vibrant standard colors!