Wallcovering Sheet .030" 4' x 8'
Protect your interior walls from damage and elimate costly repairs.
- Subtle texture on the exposed side softens glare and light reflection
- Material Thickness: .030"
- Size: 4' x 8' sheets
- Color: We have 36 colors available with no minimum quantity order. The other 34 colors are available with a 2 case minimum (30 sheets per case) and must be purchased in multiples of one case. Contact us for information.
- Pieces per case: 30
- Accessories: top caps, joint covers, and inside/outside corners
- Cuts easily by scoring with a utility knife and a straightedge to the size you need for your project!
Other Available Sizes - Minimum quantities apply, Contact us
Roll - 2' x 120', 3' x 120', 4' x 120'
Sheet - 3' x 8', 3' x 9', 3' x 10', 4' x 9', and 4' x 10'
Impact resistance: 10-15 ft. lbs./in. (ASTM D-256)
Flame resistance: 94V-O (UL Bulletin 94, ASTM E-84)
Flame spread: Class A (ASTM E-84), UL listed
Approximate weight per 4' x 8' sheet: 8 lbs.
We also have all the things you'll need for the install: Mastic adhesive and notched trowel, heavy pressure roller, and colored caulk to match your wallcovering. You can also find them in the Related Wallcovering Products section shown below!
Warning California Customers: Visit State of California website: www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information regarding Proposition 65. This product may expose you to chemicals including 1, 3-Butadiene, which is know to the State of California to cause cancer or developmental toxicity.
Click Here to Request Colors
Wallguard.com 70 Colors Selection
Due to the limitations of various computer screen resolutions, the colors shown will vary.
Ready to Roll colors are indicated with .
CLICK HERE TO SEE PRODUCTS THAT ARE READY TO ROLL
Introducing our six new vibrant standard colors!