Type 304 stainless steel standard; Type 316 stainless steel also available
- 1/4" thick x 2" high Tube brackets
- Exposed fasteners (standard -supplied by others)
- Maximum continuous length 142"L.
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Z-Bracket is fabricated from 1/8" thick stainless steel bar stock. The bar stock width is selected to accommodate the rail width.
3. Tube Bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. It is not available for hidden fastening.
4. Standard bracket fastening is to drill and countersink for flat head mechanical fasteners.
6. Hidden bracket fastener for stainless rail is a welded threaded stud.
This crash rail is also available in aluminum, Protector Series 2180 .
California Customers: Visit State of California website: www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information regarding Proposition 65. This product may expose you to chemicals including Chromium-Hexavalent, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or developmental toxicity.