Diamond Plate Aluminum Crash Rail - Standard 4" High
- Raised Diamond Plate Finish
- 1/4"thick x 4" high (standard),
- Tube brackets
- Exposed Fasteners (standard) or Hidden Fasteners
- Maximum Continuous Length: 10 ft.
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Z-Bracket is fabricated from 1/8" thick stainless bar stock. The bar stock width is selected to accommodate the rail width.
3. Tube bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. It is not available for hidden fastening.
4. Standard bracket fastening is to drill and countersink for flat head mechanical fasteners.
5. Hidden bracket fastener for aluminum rail is 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive tape.
Warning California Customers: Visit State of California website: www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information regarding Proposition 65. This product may expose you to chemicals including Chromium-Hexavalent, which is know to the State of California to cause cancer or developmental toxicity.