Aluminum Crash Rail - Standard 4" High - Straight Run with Two Returns
- Clear Anodized Finish or Mill Finish
- 1/4"thick x 4" high (standard),
- Tube brackets
- Exposed Fasteners (standard) or Hidden Fasteners
- Maximum Continuous Length: 142"L
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
- CLICK HERE FOR SPECIFICATIONS
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Z-Bracket is fabricated from 1/8" thick stainless bar stock. The bar stock width is selected to accommodate the rail width.
3. Tube bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. It is not available for hidden fastening.
4. Standard bracket fastening is to drill and countersink for flat head mechanical fasteners.
5. Hidden bracket fastener for aluminum rail is 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive tape.
The stainless steel version of this crash rail is the Protector Series 2181.