Aluminum Crash Rail - 3" Wide - Order Straight Runs with Two Returns or Order Customized Lay-Out
- Clear Anodized Finish
- 1/4"thick x 3" high
- Exposed Fasteners (standard)
- Maximum Continuous Length: 12 ft.
- Continuous inside and outside corners
- Custom fabricated, marked for installation per your specifications
- Approval drawing prepared before fabrication begins
- CLICK HERE FOR SPECIFICATIONS
|Standard Bracket Fasteners||Hidden Bracket Fasteners|
|Rail Width||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket||I-Beam||Z-Bracket||Tube Bracket|
1. I-Beam bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. Its length is sized to accommodate the rail width.
2. Z-Bracket is fabricated from 1/8" thick stainless bar stock. The bar stock width is selected to accommodate the rail width.
3. Tube bracket is always clear anodized aluminum. It is not available for hidden fastening.
4. Standard bracket fastening is to drill and countersink for flat head mechanical fasteners.
5. Hidden bracket fastener for aluminum rail is 3M VHB (Very High Bond) adhesive tape.
The stainless steel version of this crash rail is the Protector Series 2181.
Warning California Customers: Visit State of California website: www.P65warnings.ca.gov for more information regarding Proposition 65. This product may expose you to chemicals including Chromium-Hexavalent, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or developmental toxicity.